Circle 18 Performance Clinic
A proven plan to immediately improve scoring.
- Productive Practice – Improve scoring shots & consistency
- Sound Course Management – Developing a scoring strategy
- Better Mental Game – Effectively handling challenging situations
- 1 Hour Seminar
- 1-2 Hours on the Practice Range
we helped teams, groups & individuals lower their scores!
Request Session Information
About the Circle 18 Method
The Circle 18 Method was developed by John Greavu, a golf instructor, coach and former competitive player, based on his principles of shot focus, sound course management and physical and mental endurance for the duration of a golf round.
- BBA Degree from Southern Methodist University
- Accomplished player at Junior, Amateur & Professional Levels
- HaneyPRO Associate Instructor
- Former High School Golf Coach in SC – Team Garnered 5 State Titles in 9 Years
- Six-Time Lowcountry Golf Coach of the Year
- Passed Player Ability Test (PAT) with the PGA of America
- Lifelong Student of the Sport; His Father, Who Taught Him the Game, was a PGA Professional